Come and Work for Us
Working with individuals and their carers that require support can be very rewarding, demanding, even challenging at times, but a fun job. We are very clear on what we require from our team; could this be you?
- Friendly with a smile and keen to work with all types of people
- Willing to develop skills and knowledge through training
- A flexible team player
Above all you need to be passionate about delivering high quality care and support.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Regular service users
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Health & Social Care Diplomas
- Opportunities to develop your skills and provide specialist services
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular one to one supervision and team meetings.
- Excellent communication including regular staff newsletters