Working with individuals and their carers that require support can be very rewarding, demanding, even challenging at times, but a fun job. We are very clear on what we require from our team; could this be you?
- Friendly with a smile and keen to work with all types of people
- Willing to develop skills and knowledge through training
- A flexible team player
- A current valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
Benefits of working with us include flexible working; the prospect of a rewarding career; opportunities for training, development and career progression; pay above the minimum wage; paid travel time; and fuel costs.
We welcome people with experience in the sector or those who are new to it, as full training will be provided for free.
Above all, you need to be passionate about delivering high quality care and support.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Regular service users
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Health & Social Care Diplomas
- Opportunities to develop your skills and provide specialist services
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular one to one supervision and team meetings.
- Excellent communication including regular staff newsletters
What we do
Sam Dawson and James Elwood from Care @ Carers’ Resource highlight some of the benefits of working for our non-profit care provider in this short video: