Come and Work for Us
Working with individuals and their carers that require support can be very rewarding, demanding, even challenging at times, but a fun job. We are very clear on what we require from our team; could this be you?
- Friendly with a smile and keen to work with all types of people
- Willing to develop skills and knowledge through training
- A flexible team player
Above all you need to be passionate about delivering high quality care and support.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Regular service users
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Health & Social Care Diplomas
- Opportunities to develop your skills and provide specialist services
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular one to one supervision and team meetings.
- Excellent communication including regular staff newsletters
We understand the importance of recruiting the right individual, and training to a high standard to ensure individuals receive the best possible service.
care@carersresource offers a comprehensive induction programme, in line with the Sector Skills Council Skills for Care standards, which provides the essential foundations for working in a care environment. The induction programme consists of several methods:
- Classroom based courses
- Distance learning
- Group sessions
- Individual coaching
- Use of learning resources
All mandatory training is refreshed regularly to ensure all support workers keep up to date to ensure individuals receive a quality service.
We offer specialist training to the whole team, our training opportunities cover a wide range of specialisms to enable each support worker to gain the knowledge
and understanding of the individuals they work with.
All support workers undertake QCF level 2 in care on completion of probationary
The management team has strong leadership skills and is continually seeking opportunities to develop and learn.