We are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and work in partnership with Bradford Metropolitan District Council and Health providing continuing health care. We are a network partner of the Carers’ Trust.
Our Accompanying Values
We Value Quality: We aim to provide an excellent service; by listening to our staff and customers, using feedback for continuous service improvement ensuring the quality of support exceeds expectations.
We Value Personalised Care: We strongly believe that you are at the centre; our service is individually tailored to meet the individuals and carers wants and needs. A flexible and adaptable service to fit around your requirements rather than the availability of the service. We aim to enhance and enrich your life through tailor made support.
We Value Equality and Inclusion: We promote diversity and inclusion at every level within the organisation. Continual engagement with our customers ensures that our customers make a real contribution to the organisation and make recommendations for future improvements. We ensure that our customers are treated with respect and sensitivity, recognising the dignity and value of each person for whom the service is provided.
We Value Our Staff: We believe you deserve to receive the best support provided by a skilled team who share our values. In turn, we value our staff and invest in their learning and development to ensure you receive care by a competent, motivated and consistent workforce.
We Value Cost Effectiveness: As a charity we are not profit driven. We aim to ensure we remain financially sustainable and can continue to invest in new and innovative services for our future by maximising opportunities.
Our Quality Promise
All of our team have an enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau as well as two reference background checks. We also:
- Regularly review our services
- Have quality spot checks
- Use customer satisfaction surveys bi-annually
- Organise Coffee and Cake Mornings, to chat with clients, ensuring we are listening and striving for continuous service improvement
- Have an Internal Audit twice yearly
care@carersresource has established a Care Governance framework, Care Provider Sub Group made up of existing trustees and specialisms. This group reports directly to the main Carers’ Resource Trustee board. This ensures the organisation is accountable for continuously improving the quality of services and safeguarding high standards of care. Every two months the management team presents detailed reports on performance to ensure we:
- Ensure our services remain person centred, well planned and safely delivered
- Plan services effectively
- Recruit and train new support workers to requirements
- Refresh mandatory training for existing staff and source identified training through supervision and appraisals
- Provide the right resources to our teams
- Provide continuous management support