As a responsible and passionate provider of community based services, we take seriously the importance of delivering high-quality services delivered through our dedicated team. We strive to provide the best we can and we have a number of ways in which we assess quality and care standards. To show our dedication we have made a pledge to the Social Care Commitment.
We are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and work in partnership with Bradford Metropolitan District Council and Health providing continuing health care. Our most recent CQC inspection in July 2014, under Crossroads Care, verified we met all the standards. “The staff are absolutely brilliant and I have every confidence in their ability to provide my care and support,” is just one of the comments made. The full report can be downloaded from the CQC website, www.cqc.org.uk or can be requested from the office.
All of our team have an enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau as well as two reference background checks. We also:
- Regularly review our services
- Have quality spot checks
- Use customer satisfaction surveys bi-annually
- Organise Coffee and Cake Mornings, to chat with clients, ensuring we are listening and striving for continuous service improvement
- Have an Internal Audit twice yearly
care@carersresource has established a Care Governance framework, Care Provider Sub Group made up of existing trustees and specialisms. This group reports directly to the main Carers’ Resource Trustee board. This ensures the organisation is accountable for continuously improving the quality of services and safeguarding high standards of care. Every two months the management team presents detailed reports on performance to ensure we:
- Ensure our services remain person centred, well planned and safely delivered
- Plan services effectively
- Recruit and train new support workers to requirements
- Refresh mandatory training for existing staff and source identified training through supervision and appraisals
- Provide the right resources to our teams
- Provide continuous management support
Click here to add your own text