March 2018 survey results
Response to the question: “we are always looking to continually improve, are there any changes or improvements that you would like to see at Care @ Carers Resource?”
• Extremely happy with my support worker, kind, funny and cares about me and everything I want.
• Mum is very very happy with all the care she receives, thank you
• A bit more notice when someone isn’t able to come would be helpful
• Magnificent job for my wife
• the service is a great help but these changes (NYCC) will decimate I fear
• I think the service you provide is excellent
• Information came verbally through support worker
• For five years the care has been excellent, the recent change was upsetting for all and then it doesn’t feel like a caring service when I am sure it is meant to be.
- Try to give as much notice as possible if there are any changes to services
- Ensure all information is communicated through the office and not just through a support worker
- Be sensitive when dealing with NYCC transitions, as upsetting for some due to change in contract funding